I Moved

I invite you to visit my blog's new home at:

http://www.leahsaylorabney.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Dimples, smiles and kisses, oh my!

I'm not having such a good Monday. Therefore, I'm trying to write as much as possible to relieve some of this baggage unloaded on me from other people today. It's amazing how you can start off a day with the best, optimistic intentions possible then someone comes along and takes a crap right on top of all your good intentions. *sigh*

At any rate, I had a fabulous weekend. "Dimples," as I'm referring to him on my blogs (smooches to you, cutie) is proving to be lots of fun. Matter of fact, Friday was one of the best nights of my whole life. We know why and that's all that counts ;) Needless to say, my creative juices are flowing and I've been writing like a maniac for the past three days.

Saturday was also a blast; our 3rd annual Boo at the Zoo visit. This year was super crowded and it seems every year these events just get busier and busier. Oh well, it's fun and the kids love it. The weather turned out to be quite lovely for walking around and getting candy. Good times.

I'm having a little Halloween party for the kids this Friday so I hope they enjoy it. We're doing a spooky porch with treats, a campfire and some dinner. Then my daughter is off to spend the night with my sister and I'm off to play with "Dimples."

Only four more days until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment