I Moved

I invite you to visit my blog's new home at:

http://www.leahsaylorabney.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Where did August go?

I'm obviously behind on making my weekly posts. Week Five of Think Sideways threw me for a loop but I'm working through it, slowly but surely. I'm still kind of focusing on Week Four with the "one sentence" technique. The best part, or Eureka! moment, so far in my seven weeks of learning from Holly is that I'm finally getting daily visits from my Muse. Not just in my business dealings either. I've had days where I can't keep her quiet with all sorts of great tidbits and story starters. I've written down a few after going through the important questions to ask her before I get too excited and write down ideas that really aren't that promising or in-depth. I don't want those little kitten scratches of plots and characters anymore. Just open woulds requiring immediate attention or else they'll bleed out.

Also, I've decided to start another blog in an area I'm almost positive I have tons to share with other people in my position--single moms who need to save time, money and sanity :) I hope to post a link to it soon. Basically, I want to provide budgeting tips and tricks as well as time management skills I've acquired and adapted over the nearly 10 years I've been a single mom. But most importantly, the ways I've taught myself to deal with those moments when you are definitely asking, "Sanity? Yes, please!"

Best wishes y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment